I know I’ve not been the most regular in terms of posts, so I was really surprised to have been nominated by Freya and Paul at Writing at the Kitchen Table for a Thinking Bloggers Award along with four other bloggers. When it comes to putting fingers to keypad, I’ll be honest and say I’m not the best of writers so it’s an honour to have been included in the list for the award. The photos I take for my blog are there to act as a distraction for my amateurish writing efforts.
So now, it’s my turn to nominate five other blogs that have made me think!
- Lydia at The Perfect Pantry for her interesting odes to ingredients found in her fridge, freezer and cupboards;
- Ilva at Lucullian Delights who creates food that uses uncommon combinations of ingredients and takes wonderful photos;
- Veronica at Veronica’s Test Kitchen for the informative and fun stories about the ‘experiments’ in her kitchen;
- Matt at Abstract Gourmet for his ‘biting’ (love it, Matt!) and fresh commentary on his posts.
- Patricia at The Technicolor Kitchen for her personal perspective on cooking in Sao Paulo. Don’t ask me why, when I read her posts, I always picture the South American sun-kissed weather. *as I look out at a rainy day outside the window*
For those that I’ve tagged, please write a post with five blogs that make you think. If you’ve already been tagged, congratulations and think of this as another show of appreciation for your work!